Financial lessons can be found in many things and there are a lot of people, groups, and businesses who can be viewed as a source for inspiration. Musicians, bands, and celebrities are a great example of this. To find long-term success, they need to employ a variety of skills and have an attitude that will ultimately end in financial rewards and personal happiness.
Today, I share 5 financial lessons we can learn from Maroon 5 and lead singer, Adam Levine. I explain why it’s important for entrepreneurs and investors to stay focused on their long-term goals, even in a volatile market. I share why you need to be adaptable and willing to try new things and the impact that showing gratitude, appreciating what you have, and giving back to your community can have on your financial success. I also explain why it’s important for entrepreneurs to align their passion with their values and how it impacts their ability to achieve financial fitness.
“When you align your passions and your values, and you’re able to make your best contributions, the money is going to follow.” – Tracey Bissett
This Week on Young Money:
- Why long-term focus is vital to entrepreneurs and career professionals.
- Why long-term focus is crucial for your investment portfolio.
- Why you need to be adaptable, try new things, and willing to make changes.
- How your ability to collaborate impacts your adaptability.
- The importance of becoming a master of the side hustle and how it impacts your ability to achieve financial success.
- How focusing on what you love and the things you’re passionate about can help you achieve your financial goals.
- The importance of showing gratitude and appreciation for the things you have.
- The different ways to give back including through your time, talent, and treasures aka financial resources and how giving back can enrich your life.
5 financial lessons learned from Maroon 5:
- Maintain a long-term focus.
- Be adaptable.
- Focus on love.
- Show gratitude.
- Give back.
- EP017 Super Bowl’s Musical Talent – Justin Timberlake & Lady Gaga
- EP024 Young, Fun and Financially Free with Leanna Haakons of Black Hawk Financial
- EP035 How to Prepare for a Side Hustle with Jeet Banerjee
- EP061 Bstellar with Stacey Ann Berry
- EP063 Money Mindfulness with Jessica Moorhouse
- EP065 Colleen O’Connell-Campbell shares lessons learned from I’m a Millionaire! So Now What?
- Girls Like You ft. Cardi B – Maroon 5 YouTube Video
Rate, Share & Inspire Other Young Millionaires-in-the-Making
Thanks for tuning into the Young Money Podcast – the advice show for young millionaires-in-the-making! If you enjoyed this week’s episode, head over to iTunes and leave us a rating and review. Visit our website to learn how easy it is to leave a review on iTunes.
Don’t forget to share your favorite episodes on social media!