Super Bowl 52 is just around the corner. I’m excited about this episode as it includes so many of my favorite things money, music, and excellent hustlers — all of which are part of Super Bowl’s entertainment. This year, Justin Timberlake adds to the Super Bowl excitement as he dazzles the viewers during the halftime live performance.
On today’s episode, I talk about the financials of the Super Bowl’s musical talents, specifically those of Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga. I share an overview of the backgrounds of Justin and Gaga and how they have accumulated net worths greater than $200 million USD — $230 million for Justin and $275 million for Gaga. I also give a glimpse of their social contributions through the foundations they started such as the Born This Way Foundation, which Lady Gaga founded in 2012, and Justin’s music education programs in schools through the Justin Timberlake Foundation.
“When you plan, you can be financially successful.” – Tracey Bissett
This Week on Young Money:
- Artists who will perform at Super Bowl 52 – P!Nk and Justin Timberlake
- Artists who previously performed at the Super Bowl halftime show including Coldplay, Beyonce, Bruno Mars, Katy Perry, Madonna, Black Eyed Peas and Bruce Springsteen
- How to calculate net worth
- What the musical talents of the Super Bowl get paid
- Other sources of revenue aside from singing
- How Gaga turned things around when she was bankrupt
- Why philanthropy plays a significant part in their lives
- Elements of financial planning to achieve financial success & the Bissett Financial Fitness Framework
Three Traits Justin and Gaga Share to Have Generated Net Worths in Excess of $200 million USD:
- They know how to hustle and earn from multiple revenue streams.
- They surround themselves with good people. When things aren’t working, seek good advice.
- They think long term.
- EP06: What are Your Intentions ? Financially Speaking with Jackie Porter?
- EP08: To Rent or Buy with Alexandra Cote of Sandra Rinomato Properties
- EP03: Do I Want to be a Young Millionaire?
Rate, Share & Inspire Other Young Millionaires-in-the-Making
Thanks for tuning into the Young Money Podcast – the advice show for young millionaires-in-the-making! If you enjoyed this week’s episode, head over to iTunes and leave us a rating and review. Don’t forget to share your favorite episodes on social media!