Many of you, like me, watched the Adele special with Oprah Winfrey. If you didn’t watch it, you probably heard about it, as reports put viewership at over 10 million viewers. I am a huge fan of Adele and would put her concert in my top 5 shows of all time. However, I am not only a fan of her music. I also recognize that we can learn a few key financial lessons from this amazing singer, as well. So, in this episode, I will be diving into three major financial lessons we can take away from Adele, as her net worth is now reportedly over $190 million.
Listen in as I explain the importance of celebrating your progress or advancements while also holding yourself accountable for your own actions. You will learn the benefit of focusing on your strengths and not allowing your past to dictate your future. You have the ability the change your future—make a commitment to yourself and create the future that you want!
“No matter your goal, if it is important to you, it is important.” – Tracey Bissett
This Week on Young Money:
- The importance of taking responsibility for your life, mental health, and financial situation.
- Why financial fitness is in fact a lifelong journey.
- The benefit of asking for help when you need it.
- Why you should take accountability for your happiness.
- How to ensure you aren’t spreading yourself too thin.
- Why focusing on your strengths is key.
- How to avoid living outside of your means.
- Take accountability.
- Be focused.
- The past does not predict the future.
- Be appreciative.
Rate, Share & Inspire Other Young Millionaires-in-the-Making
Thanks for tuning into the Young Money Podcast – the advice show for young millionaires-in-the-making! If you enjoyed this week’s episode, head over to Apple Podcasts and leave us a rating and review. Visit our website to learn how easy it is to leave a review on Apple Podcasts.
Don’t forget to share your favorite episodes on social media!