Rishi Vamdatt is the 12-year-old creator of Easy Peasy Finance, an award-winning resource that spreads financial literacy by breaking down complex financial concepts. Having been featured on CBS New York and many radio shows and podcasts, Rishi has touched the lives of over half a million kids, parents, and teachers, and he joins me today to discuss the importance of learning about personal finance for everyone—but especially for kids.
Listen in as he shares why he first started Easy Peasy Finance, how he has tailored his content to appeal to kids, and how he keeps up with creating content while also being a kid himself. We also talk about the many ways that learning about personal finance can benefit kids and parents alike, as well as what Rishi believes everyone should avoid when it comes to personal finance.
“Finance is a key life skill.” – Rishi Vamdatt
This Week on Young Money:
- How Rishi first became interested in personal finance.
- What he believes people should learn about personal finance.
- How Easy Peasy Finance first started and how they help people.
- The age groups that most benefit from the content.
- Rishi’s best tips to get started optimizing your personal finances.
- What people should avoid when it comes to personal finance.
- Have an emergency fund.
- Invest wisely.
- Live within your means.
Connect with Rishi Vamdatt:
- Easy Peasy Money: A Fun Money & Budgeting Book for Kids by Rishi Vamdatt
- Easy Peasy Investing: A Fun Investing Book for Kids by Rishi Vamdatt
- I Will Teach You to Be Rich: No Guilt. No Excuses. No BS. Just a 6-Week Program That Works by Ramit Sethi
Rate, Share & Inspire Other Young Millionaires-in-the-Making
Thanks for tuning into the Young Money Podcast – the advice show for young millionaires-in-the-making! If you enjoyed this week’s episode, head over to Apple Podcasts and leave us a rating and review. Visit our website to learn how easy it is to leave a review on Apple Podcasts.
Don’t forget to share your favorite episodes on social media!