Financial fitness can seem like a dream that you can never bring into reality. You might feel like you are not good with money or that since your family is not good with money, you are doomed to repeat this pattern. Maybe you have debt, haven’t established an emergency buffer, or are merely surviving from one month to the next without saving for the future.
Today, I share the three lessons I have learned about financial fitness from Rihanna and Jay-Z. I share why your previous decisions and childhood circumstances shouldn’t impact the way you plan your financial future and the steps you can take to improve your financial success. I share how hard work, determination, and a positive attitude can help you create the financial freedom you deserve. I also reveal how Rihanna and Jay-Z’s inspirational financial stories can be used to help you gain a prosperous financial future.
“Financial fitness is all about the movement on the financial fitness spectrum. Each person can improve their level of financial fitness by taking a consistent, positive step forward.” – Tracey Bissett
This Week on Young Money:
- Why your past does not dictate your financial future.
- Why recognizing or noticing an issue or challenge is the first step to addressing it.
- Taking control and responsibility for building your financial future.
- Finding financial support and advice.
- Using support and advice while remaining in control of your finances.
3 Financial Fitness Lessons from Rihanna & Jay-Z:
- Your past does not dictate your future.
- Be the star of your own show.
- Own your financial future, and manage it with support and guidance.
- America’s Richest Self-Made Women – Forbes
- How Rihanna Created a $600 Million Fortune – And Became The World’s Richest Female Musician – Forbes
- Artists, Icon, Billionaire: How Jay-Z Created His $1 Billion Fortune – Forbes
Get Your Young Money Questions ANSWERED!
Leave me a message to share the financial lesson you learned from Rihanna and Jay-Z. Want to learn more about the steps you can take to stay financially fit? Leave a voice message to get all of your Young Money questions answered.
Remember – there is no silly question when it comes to your financial fitness.
Rate, Share & Inspire Other Young Millionaires-in-the-Making
Thanks for tuning into the Young Money Podcast – the advice show for young millionaires-in-the-making! If you enjoyed this week’s episode, head over to Apple Podcasts and leave us a rating and review. Visit our website to learn how easy it is to leave a review on Apple Podcasts.
Don’t forget to share your favorite episodes on social media!