We are all experiencing the same stormy waters of the pandemic, but we’re all in different boats. Every personal and business situation is different, and there is no one-size-fits-all advice. Remember that you are not alone, and there is support to help you when you need it. Today I want to share a story of a recent project I had with my team that we almost gave up on—but then bounced back with each challenge and persevered until it worked out.
Listen in as I explain the importance of being resilient when things don’t go to plan and remaining persistent until everything gets resolved. The same applies to your financial situation. Start wherever you are and take consistent, forward action until you reach your goals—and then set new goals and work towards those. If you have been feeling uncertain about your finances as of late, this is the episode for you.
“So what did we do while frustrated, inconvenienced, and tired? We pushed through, clarified our communication, asked question after question, and were able to resolve everything.” – Tracey Bissett
This Week on Young Money:
- How my team and I recently had to push through tough times.
- The importance of persevering.
- Why financial fitness is not for the faint of heart.
- How to build those muscles of resilience and persistence.
- Ask for help when you need it.
- Don’t give up on your goals.
- Be resilient.
- You are not alone.
- EP023 How to Protect Yourself from Fraud
- EP044 Dangers of Payday Loans
- EP045 Stop Feeling Broke with Shannon Lee Simmons
- EP049 5 Questions to Answer Before Getting a Credit Card
- EP066 Living Debt-Free with Shannon Lee Simmons
- EP074 How to Protect Your Business from Fraud
- EP057 Bankruptcy and Consumer Proposals what does it mean with Doug Hoyes
- EP128 Adulting 101: How to Get Out of Debt – No Matter What Got You Into It
- EP132 How to Protect Yourself from Fraud with Julie Kuzmic of Equifax
- EP137 How to Manage & Negotiate With Creditors (People You Owe Money)
- EP149 Adulting 101: How to Deal with Overwhelming Debt Levels with Taz Rajan, Bromwich + Smith
- EP161 Why an Abundance Mindset and Kindness are Key to Financial Fitness
Join us for the Financial Foundation to Entrepreneurial Peace Training
Learn the Keys to Financial Basics & Money Mastery
Starting March 22. Register below!
With Money Coach Tracey Bissett
This LIVE 5 Day training has been specifically designed for future and existing entrepreneurs across all industries online and offline who want to proactively change the way they are handling their money matters and navigate the current environment with success.
If you want to make informed, powerful money decisions, you do not want to miss this important LIVE training.
Register Now: bizpeace.com
In this LIVE 5 Day Training You Will Learn:
Day 1: Cash Flow 101 & why it is important to know your #s (Key #1)
Monday, March 22 at 11am EST
Day 2: Cash Flow forecasting 101 (Key #2)
Tuesday, March 23 at 11am EST
Day 3: Pricing 101 (Key #3)
Wednesday, March 24 at 11am EST
Day 4: Stakeholder Conversations (Key #4)
Thursday, March 25 at 11am EST
Day 5: Putting into Practice your Full Set of Keys
Friday, March 26 at 11am EST
Register Now: bizpeace.com
Rate, Share & Inspire Other Young Millionaires-in-the-Making
Thanks for tuning into the Young Money Podcast – the advice show for young millionaires-in-the-making! If you enjoyed this week’s episode, head over to Apple Podcasts and leave us a rating and review. Visit our website to learn how easy it is to leave a review on Apple Podcasts.
Don’t forget to share your favorite episodes on social media!