Joy and inspiration are always welcome, and what could be better than a spotlight episode on two of the Young Money Scholarship recipients? In this episode, post secondary students Sharaf Khan and Courtney Clayton share great financial tips for success, what their post secondary experiences have been like, and how these scholarships have impacted their lives.
Listen in as Sharaf and Courtney describe their experiences so that we can learn from what is—and isn’t—working from them. Sharaf talks about setting goals and accomplishing things that others don’t, while Courtney shares one of her big goals and important advice for other millionaires in the making.
“Leave with the least amount of debt possible.” – Courtney Clayton
This Week on Young Money:
- How scholarships have impacted the lives of these students.
- How to stay focused on your career or business.
- The importance of giving yourself downtime.
- How to stand out from the crowd when creating a business.
- How to be successful as a business person.
- Leave with little debt.
- Cut out distractions.
- Become skilled at what you’re interested in.
- Adapt to change.
- EP048 Increasing Access to Post Secondary Education with Shelley Clayton
- EP148 Celebrating the Launch of the Young Money Scholarship Fund
- EP151 Milli Moves: Financial Fitness Tips from Postsecondary Podcasters Paris Grant & Ryan Banfield
- EP152 Milli Moves: Scholarship Success with Shahab Rad, Centennial College Graduate
- EP153 Milli Moves: Financial Fitness Tips from Centennial College Students Ricardo Garcia and Janine Walters
- EP159 Milli Moves: Seeking Scholarships with Glenda Healy
- EP169 Celebrating the Young Money Scholarship Recipients
Connect with Courtney Clayton:
Connect with Sharaf Khan:
Coming soon – the 12-Month Money Planner
The Ultimate Financial Freedom Workbook for Young Millionaires in the Making
This fun, comprehensive workbook will show you how to:
- Get out of student jail debt
- Invest like Millionaires
- Build your financial knowledge and confidence
and much more!
Head over to bissettbook.com to sign up to be notified when the 12- Month Money Planner is available for purchase. It will be a great way to kick-off 2021!
Rate, Share & Inspire Other Young Millionaires-in-the-Making
Thanks for tuning into the Young Money Podcast – the advice show for young millionaires-in-the-making! If you enjoyed this week’s episode, head over to Apple Podcasts and leave us a rating and review. Visit our website to learn how easy it is to leave a review on Apple Podcasts.
Don’t forget to share your favorite episodes on social media!