Today we have one of my former students, Shahab Rad, joining the show. Shahab recently graduated from the Finance Program at Centennial College with Honors. As a student, he worked in different industries including technology and educational services, and he is excited to start his career in investments.
In this episode, Shahab shares the success he has experienced through hard work and the scholarships he was awarded. Listen in to hear his hopes for his financial future, what he plans to do in the coming years, and his biggest advice for students.
“I strongly encourage all students to apply for scholarships and benefit from these funds.” – Shahab Rad
This Week on Young Money:
- The importance of attending networking events.
- How a scholarship can help you.
- The long-term benefits of receiving a scholarship.
- Why it’s crucial to show up.
- Set goals.
- Hard work pays off.
- Be you.
- Ask for help.
- Young Money Scholarship Fund
- Student Podcasts
- EP042 Best of Tips for Postsecondary Education
- EP113-Milli Moves: How to Pay for Postsecondary Education Before, During and After School with Suzanne Tyson
Connect with Shahab Rad:
The Young Money Scholarship Fund
Education has the power to help you achieve your life goals and create a financial fortress. It takes money from many different sources to pay for it.
The Young Money Scholarship Fund has been established to help post secondary students achieve their goals by removing some of the financial strain from the equation. This fund is powered by Bissett Financial Fitness Inc. Scholarship awards start at $250 per student.
Who can apply?
- Post secondary students studying in Canada, excluding Quebec residents
- Students who have helped others achieve their goals
- Students who have a plan for what they will do when they graduate
Apply today or share with a post secondary student who should apply, here!
Rate, Share & Inspire Other Young Millionaires-in-the-Making
Thanks for tuning into the Young Money Podcast – the advice show for young millionaires-in-the-making! If you enjoyed this week’s episode, head over to Apple Podcasts and leave us a rating and review. Visit our website to learn how easy it is to leave a review on Apple Podcasts.
Don’t forget to share your favorite episodes on social media!