Stephanie Koonar is a marketing professional, academic, career coach, and workshop facilitator. Stephanie offers “Meaningful Career” private coaching and online courses supporting young people and those in mid-career transitions. Today she joins the show to discuss the importance of finding your reason for living—or ikigai—in order to live a more purpose-driven and fulfilled life.
Listen in as she shares her advice for building practical skills, as well as growing your network so you can broaden your knowledge. You will learn the benefit of learning about other cultures, why it is important to be open to different world views, and tips for any job-seekers looking to make their way into a long-term career.
“It’s really about applying your gifts and strengths to a career that’s meaningful to you.” – Stephanie Koonar
This Week on Young Money:
- Stephanie’s background and how she became involved in her career.
- The inspiration that led Stephanie to write her book.
- What the ikigai framework is and why we should care about it.
- Why it is important to learn about other cultures.
- The benefit of thinking about the long game in your education and career.
- Find your purpose.
- Build your network.
- Broaden your social circle.
- Be open to different views.
Connect with Stephanie Koonar:
- Tracey Bissett – Money Coach YouTube Channel
- Gift Bundle: https://backpacktobriefcase.ca/bundle/ $300 discount code: giftbundle
- Backpack to Briefcase: A Student’s Guide to a Meaningful Career Journey by Stephanie Koonar
- EP043 Create a Stand Out Cover letter, Resume and LI Profile with Kamara Toffolo
- EP110 Milli Moves: ASPIRE with Karla Badger-Brown of Toronto Finance International
- EP153 Milli Moves: Financial Fitness Tips from Centennial College Students
- EP210 Maximize Your Earning Potential using LinkedIn with Sabita Singh
Join us for the Financial Foundation to Entrepreneurial Peace Training – Learn the Keys to Financial Basics & Money Mastery With Money Coach Tracey Bissett
Starting Monday, October 11. Register at bizpeace.com!
This LIVE training has been specifically designed for future and existing entrepreneurs across all industries online and
offline who want to proactively change the way they are handling their money matters and navigate the current
environment with success. In this LIVE Training You Will Learn:
- Session 1: Cash Flow 101 & Why it is Important to Know your #s (Key #1) & Cash Flow Forecasting 101 (Key #2)
Monday, October 11 at 2pm EST
- Session 2: Pricing 101 (Key #3)
Tuesday, October 12 at 2pm EST
- Session 3: Stakeholder Conversations (Key #4)
Wednesday, October 13 at 2pm EST
- Session 4: Putting into Practice your Full Set of Keys (Key #5)
Thursday, October 14 at 2pm EST
- Bonus Sessions: Money Mindset, Success Stories & Q&A
Friday, October 15 starting at 2pm EST
If you want to make informed, powerful money decisions, you do not want to miss this important LIVE training.
We kick things off on Oct. 11th so head over to bizpeace.com to get registered today.
Rate, Share & Inspire Other Young Millionaires-in-the-Making
Thanks for tuning into the Young Money Podcast – the advice show for young millionaires-in-the-making! If you enjoyed this week’s episode, head over to Apple Podcasts and leave us a rating and review. Visit our website to learn how easy it is to leave a review on Apple Podcasts.
Don’t forget to share your favorite episodes on social media!