Anjali Pradhan, CFA, is an investment coach to women through her business Dahlia Wealth. She teaches women to invest their money so that they can grow their wealth and live a life filled with opportunity, and her services are offered through a unique online program called “Investing for Boss Ladies.” In this episode, Anjali will be joining the show to share her expertise on investments and explain how you can start getting involved in investing today.
Listen in as she describes how to get diversification in your money and why you should always start investing at an early age rather than waiting. You will learn the benefit of hiring a professional or asking for help when you start thinking about investing, as well as several mistakes to avoid in the process.
“When you are a business owner, you set the hours.” – Anjali Pradhan
This Week on Young Money:
- Anjali’s background and how she got involved in finances.
- The challenges she faced as a woman in finances.
- How she has found a work-life balance.
- Success tips for investing.
- Why it is important to start investing at a younger age.
- Surround yourself with people who are also money conscious.
- Mistakes to avoid when investing your money.
- Invest your money.
- Do your research.
- Maximize employee benefits.
- Manage your money.
- Be responsible.
Connect with Anjali Pradhan:
- Tracey Bissett – Money Coach YouTube Channel
- EP062 What is your Money Mindset?
- EP038 Investor Spotlight Part 1
- EP039 Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Demystified with Alan Wunsche
- EP040 Investor Spotlight Part 2
- EP047 Adventures with Crypto – 5 Lessons Learned with Digital Wallets and Buy Transactions
- EP179 Milli Moves: Bitcoin – Investing or Gambling?
- EP181 Milli Moves: How to Avoid FOMO When Investing
- EP189 Milli Moves: Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) Explained
- EP195 Milli Moves 5 Lessons Learned from My First NFT Purchase
- EP211 Milli Moves: How to Maximize your Employee Benefits
Join us for the Financial Foundation to Entrepreneurial Peace Training – Learn the Keys to Financial Basics & Money Mastery With Money Coach Tracey Bissett
Starting Monday, October 11. Register at bizpeace.com!
This LIVE training has been specifically designed for future and existing entrepreneurs across all industries online and offline who want to proactively change the way they are handling their money matters and navigate the current environment with success. In this LIVE Training You Will Learn:
- Session 1: Cash Flow 101 & Why it is Important to Know your #s (Key #1) & Cash Flow Forecasting 101 (Key #2)
Monday, October 11 at 2pm EST
- Session 2: Pricing 101 (Key #3)
Tuesday, October 12 at 2pm EST
- Session 3: Stakeholder Conversations (Key #4)
Wednesday, October 13 at 2pm EST
- Session 4: Putting into Practice your Full Set of Keys (Key #5)
Thursday, October 14 at 2pm EST
- Bonus Sessions: Money Mindset, Success Stories & Q&A
Friday, October 15 starting at 2pm EST
If you want to make informed, powerful money decisions, you do not want to miss this important LIVE training. We kick things off on Oct. 11th so head over to bizpeace.com to get registered today.
Rate, Share & Inspire Other Young Millionaires-in-the-Making
Thanks for tuning into the Young Money Podcast – the advice show for young millionaires-in-the-making! If you enjoyed this week’s episode, head over to Apple Podcasts and leave us a rating and review. Visit our website to learn how easy it is to leave a review on Apple Podcasts.
Don’t forget to share your favorite episodes on social media!