Lena Sisco is a former Department of Defense (DoD) certified Military Interrogator and Naval Intelligence Officer who served in the Global War on Terror. In 2013, Lena started her own company called The Congruency Group to offer specialized consulting and training services. Today Lena joins the show to discuss body language and the power of being able to detect deception, as well as some helpful tips for us to use in our personal and professional lives.
Listen in as Lena shares several examples of how to build trust with someone in order to get the truth. You will learn how to set the tone of a meeting simply through your body language, how to make a stronger connection with someone, and why we should never jump to conclusions.
“When you can connect with people, that’s when they start to trust you. That’s when the guard goes down.” – Lena Sisco
This Week on Young Money:
- What we can learn from others’ body language.
- How to tell if someone is lying.
- How to build trust with someone in order to get the truth.
- The best way to validate our observations to make sure we aren’t jumping to conclusions.
- How you can feel empowered to move forward after deception has happened.
- How to strengthen your connection to someone.
- The importance of letting your body language remain natural.
- Be mindful of your body language.
- Communication is a combination of verbal and non-verbal.
- Don’t jump to conclusions.
- Talk with your hands.
- Have open conversations.
- Let people know how you feel.
- Be confident in yourself.
Connect with Lena Sisco:
Join us for the Financial Foundation to Entrepreneurial Peace Training –
Learn the Keys to Financial Basics & Money Mastery With Money Coach Tracey Bissett
Starting Monday, October 11. Register at bizpeace.com!
This LIVE training has been specifically designed for future and existing entrepreneurs across all industries online and
offline who want to proactively change the way they are handling their money matters and navigate the current
environment with success. In this LIVE Training You Will Learn:
- Session 1: Cash Flow 101 & Why it is Important to Know your #s (Key #1) & Cash Flow Forecasting 101 (Key #2)
Monday, October 11 at 2pm EST
- Session 2: Pricing 101 (Key #3)
Tuesday, October 12 at 2pm EST
- Session 3: Stakeholder Conversations (Key #4)
Wednesday, October 13 at 2pm EST
- Session 4: Putting into Practice your Full Set of Keys (Key #5)
Thursday, October 14 at 2pm EST
- Bonus Sessions: Money Mindset, Success Stories & Q&A
Friday, October 15 starting at 2pm EST
If you want to make informed, powerful money decisions, you do not want to miss this important LIVE training.
We kick things off on Oct. 11th so head over to bizpeace.com to get registered today.
Rate, Share & Inspire Other Young Millionaires-in-the-Making
Thanks for tuning into the Young Money Podcast – the advice show for young millionaires-in-the-making! If you enjoyed this week’s episode, head over to Apple Podcasts and leave us a rating and review. Visit our website to learn how easy it is to leave a review on Apple Podcasts.
Don’t forget to share your favorite episodes on social media!