Today we will be putting the spotlight on two of the Young Money Scholarship Fund recipients, Leeah George and Erica Morrow. These young women are amazing, and in this episode, they’ll be sharing their post-secondary experiences and how the scholarship has positively impacted their lives.
Listen in as Leeah describes the importance of preparing yourself financially when pursuing education, as well as setting SMART goals and working hard to achieve them. Erica explains the importance of allowing time for yourself and being open to criticism.
“I think there are gaps that need to be filled and truths that need to come out.” – Leeah George
This Week on Young Money:
- How applying for a scholarship can benefit you.
- The importance of having confidence in yourself and not giving up.
- Why planning for your education is critical.
- How taking care of yourself can boost your work and education.
- Believe in yourself.
- Work hard.
- Set SMART goals.
- Be open to criticism.
- EP148 Celebrating the Launch of the Young Money Scholarship Fund
- EP151 Milli Moves: Financial Fitness Tips from Postsecondary Podcasters Paris Grant & Ryan Banfield
- EP152 Milli Moves: Scholarship Success with Shahab Rad, Centennial College Graduate
- EP153 Milli Moves: Financial Fitness Tips from Centennial College Students Ricardo Garcia and Janine Walters
- EP159 Milli Moves: Seeking Scholarships with Glenda Healy
- EP169 Celebrating the Young Money Scholarship Recipients
Connect with Leeah George:
Connect with Erica Morrow:
Rate, Share & Inspire Other Young Millionaires-in-the-Making
Thanks for tuning into the Young Money Podcast – the advice show for young millionaires-in-the-making! If you enjoyed this week’s episode, head over to Apple Podcasts and leave us a rating and review. Visit our website to learn how easy it is to leave a review on Apple Podcasts.
Don’t forget to share your favorite episodes on social media!