With Bitcoin being the hot topic as of late, there are many questions circulating about what it is and how you can involve yourself with cryptocurrency. To help us dive into this topic and clear up any misconceptions around Bitcoin is the author of Magic Internet Money: A Book About Bitcoin, Jesse Berger. In this episode, Jesse will be breaking down this enigmatic topic and unraveling the promise of sound money.
Listen in as he shares his knowledge to help us make the most informed decision to increase the amount of money we have. You will learn why there is no such thing as objective value, why dollars cannot accurately portray prices, and whether Bitcoin is environmentally friendly.
“Don’t trust—verify.” – Jesse Berger
This Week on Young Money:
- Common misconceptions around Bitcoin.
- How Jesse got into Bitcoin and Blockchain.
- The difference between Bitcoin and bitcoins.
- What Blockchain is.
- How people can begin to get involved in Bitcoin.
- Whether Bitcoin uses energy.
- Strive to be more efficient with money.
- Bitcoin drives energy efficiency.
- Do your research.
Connect with Jesse Berger:
- EP038 Investor Spotlight Part 1
- EP039 Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Demystified with Alan Wunsche
- EP040 Investor Spotlight Part 2
- EP047 Adventures with Crypto – 5 Lessons Learned with Digital Wallets and Buy Transactions
- EP179 Milli Moves: Bitcoin – Investing or Gambling?
- EP181 Milli Moves: How to Avoid FOMO When Investing
- EP189 Milli Moves: Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) Explained
- EP195 Milli Moves: 5 Lessons Learned from my first NFT purchase
- Magic Internet Money: A Book About Bitcoin by Jesse Berger
- Young Money Scholarship
Join us for the Financial Foundation to Entrepreneurial Peace Training
Learn the Keys to Financial Basics & Money Mastery
Starting June 14. Register below!
With Money Coach Tracey Bissett
This LIVE 5 Day training has been specifically designed for future and existing entrepreneurs across all industries online and offline who want to proactively change the way they are handling their money matters and navigate the current environment with success.
If you want to make informed, powerful money decisions, you do not want to miss this important LIVE training.
Register Now: bizpeace.com
In this LIVE 5 Day Training You Will Learn:
Day 1: Cash Flow 101 & why it is important to know your #s (Key #1)
Monday, June 14 at 11am EST
Day 2: Cash Flow forecasting 101 (Key #2)
Tuesday, June 15 at 11am EST
Day 3: Pricing 101 (Key #3)
Wednesday, June 16 at 11am EST
Day 4: Stakeholder Conversations (Key #4)
Thursday, June 17 at 11am EST
Day 5: Putting into Practice your Full Set of Keys
Friday, June 18 at 11am EST
Register Now: bizpeace.com
Rate, Share & Inspire Other Young Millionaires-in-the-Making
Thanks for tuning into the Young Money Podcast – the advice show for young millionaires-in-the-making! If you enjoyed this week’s episode, head over to Apple Podcasts and leave us a rating and review. Visit our website to learn how easy it is to leave a review on Apple Podcasts.
Don’t forget to share your favorite episodes on social media!