Whether you’re a fan of Taylor Swift’s music or not – there are many financial lessons we can learn from her. As young millionaires-in-the-making, it’s important to understand the power of taking control over your finances and earning power early in your adult life. After all, understanding how you’re earning and spending your money and creating plans for your future are the first steps in securing your financial success.
Today, I share how to take control of your financial future like Taylor Swift. I reveal what you can do to take control of your earning power and where you should begin your journey to financial success. I highlight how you can balance your current needs with your future plans. I also reveal why age shouldn’t be a factor when setting your goals and explain what you should consider when you find financial security.
“There are no shortcuts to success and no magic wands to wave or switches to flip. You can accomplish everything with focus, commitment, hard work, and persistence.” – Tracey Bissett
This Week on Young Money:
- What you can do to take control of your earning power.
- Creating a list of ways to increase your earning power.
- Why you shouldn’t limit your goals.
- Finding a way to balance your current needs with your future plans.
- Why age shouldn’t be a factor in your decisions.
- What to consider when you find financial security.
The 3 financial lessons to taking control of your financial future:
- Take control of your earning power.
- Find a way.
- Age is just a number.
- 12-Month Money Planner – Coming Soon – Fall 2019
Rate, Share & Inspire Other Young Millionaires-in-the-Making
Thanks for tuning into the Young Money Podcast – the advice show for young millionaires-in-the-making! If you enjoyed this week’s episode, head over to Apple Podcasts and leave us a rating and review. Visit our website to learn how easy it is to leave a review on Apple Podcasts.
Don’t forget to share your favorite episodes on social media!