Welcome back to the Young Money podcast the advice show for young millionaires-in-the-making. In this episode, I’m speaking with seven young money masters, ranging in ages from as young as 7 to as old as 16, and from various parts of Canada.
These youth and young adults share their honest opinions and insightful answers to several key money-related questions. We discuss where money comes from, what an income means to them, how they use their money or allowance, and much more.
This Week on Young Money:
- Does money grow on trees?
- How these youth and young adults spend their money
- What “earning an income” means
- How much money youth and young adults believe is needed to live
- Whether or not they dream of becoming millionaires
- How youth and young adults perceive millionaires
- Perspectives on the difference between a want and a need
- What young adults consider as an expense
- What young adults believe they need to save for as they enter adulthood
Rate, Share & Inspire Other Young Millionaires-in-the-Making
Thanks for tuning into the Young Money Podcast – the advice show for young millionaires-in-the-making! If you enjoyed this week’s episode, head over to iTunes and leave us a rating and review. Don’t forget to share your favorite episodes on social media!
Subscribe to the Young Money Podcast on iTunes so you never miss an episode and reach out to us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, our Linkedin Company Page, or by visiting our website.
Check out this episode!