Being a woman in a male-dominated field comes with its own set of challenges, but Jodi Huettner believes it shouldn’t hold someone back. The Founder and CEO of Helga Wear Inc., Jodi has a background in engineering and helps companies across industries find more safety and more money with body-specific gear for tradeswomen and women in active and outdoor STEM positions.
Listen in as Jodi shares how she turned her passion into a business and works to level the playing field for women in male-dominated industries. You will learn how Helga Wear is solving problems for both women and the companies they work for, why community is important as an entrepreneur, and so much more.
“Women are not a scaled-down version of the male body dimension.” – Jodi Huettner
This Week on Young Money:
- How Jodi’s passion led to her success.
- Why community is a big component to success.
- How mentors can make all the difference to a successful venture.
- Why it’s important to tap into resources as an entrepreneur.
- Jodi’s number one financial advice for entrepreneurs.
- What bootstrapping a business means and how to leverage it to your advantage.
- How to foster resilience as an entrepreneur.
- Be passionate about what you do.
- Take advice from those who have come before you.
- Leverage your community.
- Don’t take no for an answer.
- Hustle hard to get what you want.
- Stay resilient.
This episode is powered by the Cash Control Bootcamp:
Has this episode inspired you about your business? To start a new venture or take yours to the next level requires you to understand the cash flow cycle and how to manage the cash flow in your business. To help you learn those critical skills I have developed the Cash Control Bootcamp. The Cash Control Bootcamp is an introductory live, online group program that empowers entrepreneurs just like you to demystify your business finances and get control of your money so you can sleep better and provide the lifestyle you want for you and your family. The Cash Control Bootcamp – Know Your Numbers, Protect your Business and Grow for the Future, is for you. Register today here.
Connect with Jodi Huettner:
Rate, Share & Inspire Other Young Millionaires-in-the-Making
Thanks for tuning into the Young Money Podcast – the advice show for young millionaires-in-the-making! If you enjoyed this week’s episode, head over to Apple Podcasts and leave us a rating and review. Visit our website to learn how easy it is to leave a review on Apple Podcasts.
Don’t forget to share your favorite episodes on social media!