Brian Lenahan is the founder of Aquitaine Innovation Advisors, an AI strategy consultancy. He is the author of Artificial Intelligence: Transitions and Artificial Intelligence: Foundations for Business Leaders and Consultants, written for those who are introducing AI technology in their businesses. Brian is an MIT-trained expert in AI strategies and the former executive of a top ten North American Bank. He is the author in residence at the AIGeeks Community and is adept at taking complex ideas and simplifying them.
Brian joins me today to share how you can make AI career transitions. He reveals the essential traits that lead to success and stresses the value of finding mentors and leveraging those around you. He shares how you can prepare for the AI culture and for future jobs that don’t exist in 2019 and highlights why you should look for a company that allows you to fail and learn from your failures. He also shares some of the career opportunities in the AI industry.
“It’s so important to keep in touch with people to understand what’s going on and where opportunities lie.” – Brian Lenahan
This Week on Young Money:
- Why curiosity, networking, trust, and perseverance are essential throughout your career.
- Leveraging the people around you early on in your career.
- The inspiration for writing Artificial Intelligence: Transitions.
- The process of researching and writing the book.
- The AI culture and preparing for jobs in the future that do not exist today.
- How believing in yourself and your goals will take you a long way.
- Looking for companies that will allow you to fail often and learn from it.
- The abilities of AI and what a Robo Advisor is.
- The opportunities in AI careers.
- Be curious, persevere, and create a network.
- Look for companies with an AI culture.
- Believe in yourself and your goals and learn from your failures.
Connect with Brian Lenahan:
- Aquitaine Innovation Advisors
- Brian Lenahan on LinkedIn
- Brian Lenahan on Facebook
- Artificial Intelligence: Transitions by Brian T. Lenahan
- Artificial Intelligence: Foundations for Business Leaders and Consultants by Brian T. Lenahan
Rate, Share & Inspire Other Young Millionaires-in-the-Making
Thanks for tuning into the Young Money Podcast – the advice show for young millionaires-in-the-making! If you enjoyed this week’s episode, head over to Apple Podcasts and leave us a rating and review. Visit our website to learn how easy it is to leave a review on Apple Podcasts.
Don’t forget to share your favorite episodes on social media!