Laura Beauparlant is the owner and Creative Director of Lab Creative, a branding and design firm based in Toronto dedicated to helping entrepreneurs and small business owners align authenticity with their brand design to ensure business success. She is an award-winning public speaker that delivers inspiration and passion-filled presentations on branding and design and loves the chemistry she creates with the people she connects with. She strongly believes that the most important part of developing relationships is communication.
Laura joins me today to share how she got started in her career, why she decided to move out of the country, and how her previous experiences have impacted her life and business. She also shares the biggest turning points in her life and career as they relate to money and finance, her philosophy on working, and the financial planning strategies she implemented following a serious car accident as a young adult.
“If you don’t ask, you don’t get.” – Laura Beauparlant
This Week on Young Money:
- Improving your mindset during financially and emotionally challenging times
- The financial planning strategies she implemented following her accident
- What is an annuity and the benefits of investing in one
- Why she wishes she knew more about how to budget her money and finances earlier in life
- Her strategy for managing the inflows and outflows of money in her business today
- Where she draws her financial inspiration from
- Be persistent. Be a “do-er.” Don’t take ‘no’ for an answer easily.
- Be outgoing. Communicate and be organized.
- Deliver great results to your clients.
Connect with Laura Beauparlant:
Rate, Share & Inspire Other Young Millionaires-in-the-Making
Thanks for tuning into the Young Money Podcast – the advice show for young millionaires-in-the-making! If you enjoyed this week’s episode, head over to iTunes and leave us a rating and review. Don’t forget to share your favorite episodes on social media!
Subscribe to the Young Money Podcast on iTunes so you never miss an episode and reach out to us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, our Company Linkedin Page, or by visiting our website.
Check out this episode!